Introducing SCH Stahl Trade s.r.o.
SCH Stahl Trade, s.r.o., a company with the legal subjectivity of 100 % private capital, a company entered in the Commercial Register kept at the Regional Commercial Court in Prague on 15.10.1997, was founded as a German-Czech company (60 % German investment and 40 % Czech investment, registered capital of 2 000 000 CZK) on the basis of a general meeting held on 21.5.1997 and subsequent general meetings.
Basic information about SCH Stahl Trade, s.r.o.
|Company Registration Number:||60932244|
|Tax Identification Number:||CZ60932244|
|Company headquarters:||Blériotova 1004/5, Kbely, 197 00 Praha 9, Czech Republic|
|Date of foundation:||24. 2. 1994|
|Legal form:||Limited liability company (s.r.o.). The company is entered in the Commercial Register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague under Section C, Entry 47184.|
|Partners:||Scholz Edelstahl GmbH, 73457 Essingen, SRN|
|Subject of business activity:||The purchase of goods for their onward sale and sales, business activity in the sphere of handling waste.|
The company has held a Quality Management Certificate in accordance with the requirements of EN ISO 9001:2008 standards since 1998 and has regularly passed verification audits carried out by RW TÜV.
The primary strategic aim of SCH Stahl Trade, s.r.o. is to supply:A) billets, rolled bars and blocks:
- of all types of steel (carbon steel, alloyed steel, anti-corrosive steel and tool steel);
- of modified alloyed steel for the car industry (ZF
- with all types of heat and surface treatment;
- in line with special Western European standards (German, e.g. SEW, GSA etc.); .
- with transportation to the customer (to the yard), including customs clearance for imports;
- within the deadlines the customer requires (within 10 days, within 1 month, within 3 months) at prices that depend on the speed of delivery and the weight of the material ordered (up to 3 tons, up to 10 tons, up to 20 tons and over).
- of all types of steel;
- die forgings from 0.5 kg to 30 kg in weight;
- free forgings of 80 kg to 1500 kg in weight;
- all types and finishes (rotational, asymmetric shapes, etc.); .
- with the use of different processing technology (drop hammer, presses, friction presses, upsetting machines);
- with the assurance of all types of heat processing, including the assurance of mechanical treatment.